Menu

1997/02/25

South africa, Durban Travelogue


I used BazBus yesterday to come from Port Elizabeth to durban, i didn't had any stops, because i wanted to stop in bulungulu which is a real african city, with african food, and more nativ african people and culture, but they were fully booked, and my my journey is going to the end.I am actualy in Agape Backpackers, they are very friendly,this area is in south of durban, and is near to the beach, and is very beautifull, this backpack is a brand new one, built at may 2005.I think as most part of this country, here i'm the first Iranian arrived, and again i had to explain that iran is not an arabic country and we do not speaking arabic, our native language is Persian (فارسی)!!! From today the Weather changed to the good side, and it's Sunny again.In the way to durban we passed Cafe bay and Port st Johns which are intersting places to stay too, but unfortunatly i havn't enough time to stay ;-)



Iranian history

About Iran

Traveling to Esfahan

No comments:

Post a Comment